Bespoke polyurethane foam fittings
• Can be cut, pressed and laminated to exact sizes and shapes required.
• A variety of foam types available including flame-retardant furniture grade foam and anti-static soft foam for use on electrical items in transit.
• Profile foam (also known as convoluted foam or egg box foam) also available.
• Ideal for use with circuit boards and similarly fragile components, this product’s grooved design provides protection while applying minimal pressure to the product’s surface.
Stratocell foam products
• Provides excellent cushioning to protect your items during transit.
• Made with high quality closed cell polethylene.
• Lightweight and cost-effective.
• Resistant to moisture.
• Provides thermal insulation.
• Top of the range polethylene foam for use with high end products.
• Can be cut into very intricate shapes.
• Smooth touch.
• Can be made into specialist trays and inserts.